top of page

Tomorrows Golf Outing Rescheduled

Good Morning All. Tomorrows Golf out is Rescheduled Due to Weather. Please See Below from Our Host Chef Lorcan.

Good Morning,

I guess the weather has decided not to cooperate with us tomorrow. I spoke with Jason Anderson, our Superintendent this morning and he predicts over an inch of rain tonight followed by high gusty winds and more rain tomorrow. He would not allow us to take carts out so therefore we will be rescheduling the outing for October 22nd.

We should be able to follow the same timeline but if we have to change anything we have plenty of time to do so. Please do your best to ensure all those who signed up get the necessary information.

Thanks for all your help.



Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
Recent Posts
bottom of page